The Wesley College Alumni (WCA) exists for the following purposes:
- To support the educational work of the College and to bring together and form a link between Past Pupils of the College at home and abroad.
- To foster the spirit of friendship and co-operation between the Past Pupils by means of social and other activities.
- To form sections of the Union which shall cater for the intellectual, social and other interests of the members.
- To provide a Bursary Fund or Funds to assist in the education and advancement of a child or children of a Past Pupil who in the opinion of the relevant Trustees is in need of financial assistance.
- To provide a Benevolent Fund or Funds to assist a Past Pupil who is in need of financial assistance.
- To provide bursaries for the fees and costs of education of pupils of the College where families are in need of financial assistance.
Through this website, Facebook, as well as the various reunions and events that are organised each year, we hope you are able to meet up with past pupils and friends, both young and old, and contribute to these admirable goals.
If you wish to organise a reunion, click here for some practical hits and tips. Classes usually like to organise their own 10, 20, 30, 40, and even 50 year reunions, however the annual WCA dinner is a wonderful opportunity for “minor” anniversaries, as well as an opportunity to meet up with friends from the classes above and below your own. The dinner takes place in October or November each year, so keep an eye on this site for dates and venue.
All the very best,
Heather O’Doherty Dean
President, Class of 2004